Contact for this Instrument:
Equipment full name:
California Analytical Instruments (CAI)/Model 1412 configured for bench-top operation
The INNOVA can be used to measure any gas with an IR absorption spectrum
- Measures up to five gases plus H2O
- Measures numerous IR-absorbing gases
- Sensitivity levels ranging from ppb to %
- High accuracy with minimal interference from non-measured gases
- Temperature and pressure compensation
- Stack gases
- Fermentation/greenhouse gases
- Livestock emissions monitoring
- VOC/THC analysis
- Trace gas analysis
Rental Cost includes
- INNOVA 1412 @ $60/day, $300/week. Note: INNOVA is calibrated and maintained by DEESL personnel
- Written standard operating procedures
- Training on use, calibration, and maintenance as appropriate (as needed-depends on length of rental period)
Equipment time: $7.50/hr, Operator time: $36.51/hr.
External Academic Rate:
Equipment time: $11.77/hr, Operator time: $57.28/hr.
External Non-Academic Rate:
Equipment time: $12.14/hr, Operator time: $59.11/hr.